Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Unique Red Party Shoes

Still a sunny day!! How’s your mood now? Do wish you had a nice day and moment!!:P
It’s ‘Shoes Day’! And today I want to show one of my favorite colors of shoes – red party shoes!!
You see red is the color of passion, and I certainly have a passion for red shoes! I’m always obsessed by the red~ I have many red accessories, red scarves, red handbags, red hairpieces, red lipsticks…… Hehe~ I’m excited with them~~ hu~ It’s just about the red shoes now!!


Every pair of red shoes is different in my eyes! And every pair of them matches the different style and design of dresses! They release the different styles! For instance, a simple and solid-colored red high-heeled shoes, you can match with a simple short dress; while the shoes with rivet can match with a leathery short dresses, which shows the Punk style! 


Moreover, red is not just red, you can’t miss the other shades of red! When you’re in trouble with a dress to match with your red shoes, an easy method to you, just select a dress that is not fully red but have a hint of red color! Or you can choose a the other shades of the red to distinct from your red shoes!
It’s just my own thoughts!:D What’s your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment