Friday, April 20, 2012

My Experience About A party

During my college life, I have just participated in one parties. So, I want to share my experience with everyone in order to receive some valuable share from others. In my second year in my college, our department held a party called "English Corner". Not everyone can attend, the quantity of people who will attend is by our department. Every student in our department is looking forward to this chance because this is so rare, nobody can be sure that there will be next time. we are waiting for the notice nervously.

The next day morning, I was told by my monitor that I was invited to attend the party. Wow, that's an amazing news. can you imagine how exited I was at that moment. Then, I asked my good friends to company me to choose the prom dress in the city center.
red prom dress
When we went into the dress shop, I watched every dress carefully in order to show myself in the party perfectly and give me a memorable expression. So, I have tried many dresses, at last, I chosen the blue strapless prom dress. I think it very beautiful and suits me much and my friends also agree with my choice.
white prom dress

On that day, I wore my new prom dress to take part in the party, when I came into the party hall, every student was amazed by me. They all said my prom dress was so beautiful. I was so happy to get appreciation from others. That party is my valuable and memorable memory. After listening my share, you also can share your experience with me.