Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lovely Dots Party Ideas

Yesterday I planed a lovely party adorned with all about dots. It was not held in gymnastics or bounce house, I chose one motor house which belonged to my friend. It was beautiful with blue inner decors with white dots.  

I also took my glasses with gold dots, blue chairs with white dots, tea cups with black dots, little "welcome" carpet with ice blue dots, dots balloons. 

My dress code for party guests was "Just dots". As well as dots dresses in various colors, my clever friends wore silk socks, headpieces, wraps, heels, glasses, nails, even the underwear embellished with dots!  

For the desserts, I asked for yummy cupcakes with dots wrappers. Of course, the large dots cakes were also yummy, but for saving budgets & no wasting, small cupcakes with sparkles were enough for my party at night!  

Lovely Dots Party Dresses
Lovely Dots Party Cakes

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment