Thursday, April 25, 2013

Today Is Pale Pink

For Thursday, I guess it's pink for the coming Friday and awesome weekends. I am in the excited mood for my first holy private moment for my little Jenna's bat mitzvah at Sunday.  

Pale pink stole a few cuteness from hot pink and easily to play good with bright color, like yellow and sky blue. 

Now see my lovely collection:

Isn't noble for the first one in one-shoulder and cascading ruffle from shoulder to hemline? No matter flower ruffles or the delicate round flower applique for the single strap, I will say "waw!" When pleats meets silk stain bow sash, there is no way to say i hate it! Enjoy the flower pale pink gallery!
Pink Bridesmaid Dress
Pink Bridesmaid Dress
Pink Bridesmaid Dress
Pink Bridesmaid Dress
Pink Bridesmaid DressPink Party Dress
Picture Via Here

No comments:

Post a Comment