Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall In Love With Lilac

My friend Marianna told me she was a lilac jerk. lol, I believe this is many girls and ladies' common hobby, including me.

I LOVE all about lilac, sometimes I even believe I need to re-decorate my house with lilac walls, to grow lilac flowers in my little backyard, and to collect little cute lilac things like necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc. But I know this is a big deal, my dear mom won't let me do this crazy thing to destroy her masterpieces (she said so). 

OK, I guess what I can do is posting something romantic and pretty in lilac here. And waiting time to make my lilac dream come true. Actually I have owned lilac dresses, heels, makeups, books...while you know there is no limit.

Lilac mermaid long gown
Purple outfit, OMG, I love them! The cool designed hat, the fur shrug, oh, the mermaid gown, all in my favorite color. So amazing! 

Lilac place
Lilac place

Elegant white house with lilac flowers
Elegant white house with lilac flowers

Lilac flowers and book
Lilac flowers and book

Lilac hair

Lilac high-low causal dress
Lilac high-low causal dress

Lilac necklace
Lilac necklace

Lilac cocktail dress with sparkly bust

Lilac long party gown with feathers
Lilac long party gown with feathers

Lavish lilac dress with ruffles
Lavish lilac dress with ruffles

Lavish lilac dress with ruffles
Lavish lilac dress with ruffles

Lilac heels with rivets
Lilac heels with rivets

No comments:

Post a Comment